February 2014 Weddings

Said "Yes!" to the dress

I found my dress yesterday at David's Bridal. It was the first one I tried on there and only like the 6th dress total. Tried on 4 more afterwards but this one my family and I kept coming back to. Once I have a corset back put in and a bustle it will be my dream dress.
I can't wait until my fiance sees me in it.
Doing a hair trial next week. I'm open to any suggestions. I will not be wearing a veil. Torn between a flower, or a tiara at this point.
Unsure what kind of accessories I want as well. Might use some family jewelry or I may have to buy something.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Said "Yes!" to the dress

• Very pretty!  I'd go with a flower, but I'm not a fan of tiaras.  Probably depends how you want to style your hair too.
  • I love that dress!  Gorgeous!  Also, my vote is for a fancy pin, or a flower.  I'm not much of a tiara girl.

• Tha's so exciting!! I am going dress shopping on Thrusday at a local place to get ideas and then I'm going again when I go visit my friend in Vegas in a couple weeks. I love wedding dresses. I wish it was socially acceptable to wear them on a regular basis, lol.

I would lean toward a flower too, especially if you aren't donig a veil. I think tiaras go better with veils.

• Lovely! I'd opt for the flower too. Don't love tiaras except on princesses.
  • Or on Amy from Big Bang Theory.  She can pull off a tiara . . .

• kerbohl said:
    Or on Amy from Big Bang Theory.  She can pull off a tiara . . .
    This is so true!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards