Getting in Shape
Options

WidoNoMo! Le me introduce myself and share

WidonomoWidonomo member
First Comment
edited August 2013 in Getting in Shape

Almost three years ago my husband suddenly died of a heart attack just a week after his 51st birthday. 

At the age of 53 I started online dating and met a fabulous man . . . who lived 100 miles away.  For our first date, we met halfway and had a picnic in a park by the river and sat on a dock and watched rain come up the river as we talked for hours. He is simply gorgeous, kind, intelligent, funny, sensitive.   

We've been talking about marriage since early this summer.  I know he's ordered a ring.   So fast forward to tonight.   He's asked me to meet him where we had our first date--a picnic on the river between where we both live.  This incredible man is going to ask me to marry him!  AAAAAAH!  I'm so excited that I can hardly stand it.  I feel like I'm 18 again.  I just had to tell someone besides my daughter.  

I know he wants to be married as soon as we can, as do I, so I'll need to rely on this community for help.  It's been 33 years since I planned a wedding.

Thanks for sharing, ladies.  I look forward to our interactions.

Re: WidoNoMo! Le me introduce myself and share

• Options
    How exciting! Congrats on finding a great man :) 

This board is dedicated to fitness. You'll have better interactions if you post your intro on the 'Chit Chat' board. Best of luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards