Hi everyone - I'm looking for wedding venues in Mass (preferably Cape Cod, South Shore, North Shore, Boston, etc. - within an hour of Boston is ideal), would maybe consider NH, southern Maine, Rhode Island, as long as it's fairly accessible from Boston.
What we'd like ideally is a place where a bunch of our family and friends can all stay. We like Overbrook, but it's already booked up for all of August and Sept next year. Here are our preferences (know we can't have all of them but want to get as close as we can):
- Within an hour (absolute max two) of Boston
- On the water (lake or ocean)
- Lots of guests can stay over (preferably in a house or several cottages vs. a big hotel) - want that family feel
- Ceremony and reception options on the property (for 150ish guests)
- Under $7k/week (if we can rent nightly even better)
- Rustic is fine but not dumpy, stuffy, ancient-looking, etc. Our taste is modern, clean, a little preppy
- Fun stuff to do nearby
- Available next summer or early fall (ideally late Aug-mid Sept)
Any ideas? Much, much appreciated!