October 2013 Weddings

just had a meltdown

Tomorrow is my hair trial, so I went to the room where I keep ALL my wedding stuff.  Everything that I will be wearing I keep in the closet, on the top shelf.  I went in to grab my veil and hair comb so that we can see how I am going to wear it with my hair.  My hair comb is missing!! I searched for an hour trying to find it and it is NO  WHERE :(  I completely lost it because every since I got home from school, things have been going wrong.  My poor fiance and sister. My fiance searched everywhere and my sister had to listen to me bawl my eyes out.  The hair comb was the first thing I bought for myself for the wedding and I love it.  My sister is going to call the bridal salon tomorrow to see if I left it there in July when I had my first dress fitting.  If not, I have to see if I can find it online so I can buy it AGAIN.  I don;t care if I have to buy it again, but I am so upset that I lost it because I love it so much and it is honestly my favorite accessory.  I have been so careful with everything wedding related.  Ugh just a shitty ending to a shitty afternoon.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: just had a meltdown

• :( hope you can find it.
  • Awe!! That totally sucks! It doesn't sound like things are going your way! But just think, you are going to have your trial hair run and they are going to make you look beautiful! I really hope you find the comb but if not there has to be something of equal or better quality out there. It sounds like your FH and sister were really there for you and you have a good support system. I hope you find the original but if not it isn't the end of the world although it may not feel that way right now.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• It totally sucks that you lost something - I hate when I misplace items and also get annoyed. But, don't let a tiara cause you to go into a tailspin! Take a deep breath, call the bridal store, and keep looking! Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• My sister called the bridal store for me yesterday and they did not have it.. she was able to find it online and ordered it for me, so I will still be able to have it! She is amazing!! My hair trial went awesome and I am SO happy with how it came out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here you go @lplions!  Keep in mind that there is no hairspray and stuff so that I could easily take it out so FI didn't see!  Also one curl is coming out because I pulled out the pin before realizing we had to take pictures of it :) So no veil either :(  My hair clip will go on the side that is swept over.  I love how it came out!! :)

**I posted this on a totally different post too hahahah! Ahhh I thought I was on this thread and def wasn't oops!**
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kristingregwedding very pretty!! All's well that end's well!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards