Destination Weddings Discussions

Wedding at Dreams Puerto Aventuras...

Hello!  I am newly engaged, and planning our wedding for May 2014.  We were originally going to get married at Dreams Riviera, but then received the room quote, and it was quite high for our guests.  We then looked into the Dreams Puerto Aventuras, and unlike Dreams Riviera, I have had a really hard time finding reviews for weddings that took place at PA.  Can any of you give input as to weddings at Dreams Puerto Aventuras??  Thanks so much for your help!

Re: Wedding at Dreams Puerto Aventuras...

• Hi. Just got back from my honeymoon at dreams PA. I'll come back with a review later this week
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was married at Dreams Tulum (a million years ago) and the wedding itself was wonderful.  No matter where you go, especially in Mexico, Dreams does an amazing wedding.  Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @srobinson1026

As promised here's my review of Dream Puerto Aventuras. I was there for my honeymoon from September 1 to September 7th. It was absolutely amazing! 

The Dreams PA is the oldest of all the Dreams resorts, but still beautiful. The employees were absolutely amazing. I met two people getting married there. While I didn't get to witness their wedding, they both gave fabulous feedback. I'm not sure if you desire to get married outside, but they had a beautiful wedding gazebo overlooking the ocean. It's not "private" as it will be viewable to the people on  beach but I heard that the wedding coordinator does a good job of blocking it off. If you are not a fan of gazebos there was also a "rock or peak" over looking the water where you can host the wedding. I became really good friends with the bride who was getting married. She had good things to say about the resort. She was a bit disappointed she wasn't allowed to get married directly on the sand of the beach. Also she told me that a bonfire cost $30 a person. She opted out of it cause it was too expensive for her rehearsal dinner. Instead the groom, and groomsmen went fishing and the fish they caught was used in a restaurant and cooked for their "rehearsal dinner."

I heard the food was amazing and they had a 5-course meal for the reception. I saw photos and they photographers was great. I believe a photobook is included with all wedding photography packages. 

They had a stylist on site and I heard the bride who got married right before I got there LOVED it. I noticed that some of the guests there had gotten welcome bags from the bride, but I don't know how they were distributed. 

That's all I can comment on wedding wise. As a honeymooner I ABSOLUTELY loved it. I will definitely go back there. I loved my room. EAch room had a private balcony. We had a dolphin view which was cool. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try my best to answer them. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My sister got married at Dreams Puerto Aventuras about 3 years ago.  If you have any further questions about the resort I'd be happy to help :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards