New Jersey

We're Married!!! Video below :)

Hi Knotties,

First of all - I just wanted to thank you all for the amazing advice and help that is constantly posted on these boards - I really appreciate it!!!

Also, I just wanted to share our wedding day mini-video recap with you all!!!

Our beautiful wedding was 8-23-13 & I am still flying above the clouds how awesome it turned out :)

I will be posting vendor reviews and recap shortly as well - if you have any questions def feel free to ask away!

http://vimeo.com/73296473

Just a few things I wanted to add about the wedding planning & the wedding itself:

1. Try to enjoy all the time leading up to your beautiful wedding - because once its over - its back to reality! So dont let petty little things frustrate you or drive you crazy - this is your time and you should be enjoying every minute of being an engaged couple :)

2. Something will go wrong on your wedding day - it will be big (I left my veil at home & our limo showed up to the wrong hotel...also it was the wrong car type...this caused us to be late for pictures) or it will be small (i forgot to put on my earings until almost the end) Just try to take it easy and laughing about it always helps!

3. Consider investing into a videographer - we were on a bend about it and the money it would cost us - well i am SO happy we splurged on video - its been 1 week since the wedding and this recap was put up literally 3 days after our day - it is perfect way to re-live the fun memories - my husband and i watch it every night and its amazing to see how it all came together.

4. Take time to be with your new husband - even if its just for a few minutes and a few kisses but it will be a lasting & loving memory!

Best of luck in all your wedding planning and enjoy your beautiful amazing days ahead - Congratulations!!!

Anniversary

Vacation

Re: We're Married!!! Video below :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards