Kentucky-Louisville
Options

Louisville's #1 Photographer (Fusion Photography)

Hey Ladies - Are you looking for the perfect photographer to capture all those special moments on your wedding day.  Well look no further...cause Fusion Photography is your answer.  Fusion Photo is the perfect recipe of classic, a little bit of funk, and modern glam all rolled into one.  Besides your future hubby to be, on your wedding day your likely to spend more time with your photographer than anyone else.  So trust me, being comfortable and relaxed with the person taking your photos is a must.  Nate provides all the professional quality you would expect, helping keep your special day on track and his great humor helps to de-stress all those crazy moments that are sure to occur.  Upon meeting the gang at Fusion Photography it felt like we had been friends for years.  They help make one of the most important days of your life all that more memorable.  When looking for a photographer, my hubby and I wanted someone who would not only capture all the traditional poses but those candid moments too.  All I can saw is WOW!!!!  Our wedding photos went above and beyond.  Nate did an amazing job capturing the essence and beauty of our wedding day.  The photos are exquisite allowing us to relive the moment over and over again.  I could go on and on but if you want to know more please check them out at www.fusionphotopro.com.

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards