Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hair & Makeup- Shadyside

Looking to find hair and makeup artists for the wedding day in November.  I have 7 bridesmaids plus 2 mother of the brides that will need their hair done.  We're getting married near the Shadyside area so anything near there would be great!!

Re: Hair & Makeup- Shadyside

• My hairdresser works at Salon DeStefino, but also does her own wedding hair and makeup. I've been going to her for years. She's an awesome person and I never considered anyone else for my wedding. I think it would be cheaper to have her come to your location of choice rather than go through the salon (that's what I'm doing). But either way, highly recommended.  Message me if you would like her #
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Salon Cercone on Ellsworth.  It's a small shop, the nicest/friendliest people ever work there, and it's got an upscale feel but it's pretty small so it's also very intimate - it'll most likely be only your party there if there's that many of you.  If any of the people in your party have curly hair, Eddy is the best for that, but they are all really great.  Prices also super reasonable.
  • for makeup go with allison roth.  she is now on southside-- beautiful studio there and she is fantastic.  i am always plugging her here but she is that good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards