Virginia
Options

Charlottesville wineries

anyone familar with pippin hills, Kings, or Veritas? we are going to check these out and I'm curious if anyonenhas been there? how is the food? do they only have outdoor ceremonies or is indoor also an option? 

Re: Charlottesville wineries

• Options
    I looked at King Family Vineyard and Veritas as venues for my wedding! We choose King Family since it was a little more our personal style! 

Veritas is beautiful and, in my opinion (as far as INDOOR weddings go, since our was January), could hold a larger amount of people inside. And, to me, it could be a bit more formal depending on decor.

I personally loved the fireplace at King Family and the large room with wood chandys! Since our wedding was a winter wedding, we held the ceremony in front of the fireplace. With the right lighting, that room really can be warm and elegant!

At King Family, you have to find an outside caterer, but there are so many great options in the Charlottesville area. We used 20 South and were very happy with them!

I also hired Colleen Miller of Colleen Miller Events as my day-of coordinator. She was fantastic and I highly recommend her and her team! It's helpful to have someone who's familiar with the vendors and can pull everything together! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards