Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Pickle pins/OOT bags

I know someone wrote about this months ago but I can't find where I wrote it.  WHERE can I go and get Heinz pickle/ketchup pins?  I want them to put in my OOT bags.
Also, does anyone know of a cheap place to buy bags for the OOT bags?  I don't want to spend too much, but I want them to look decent.
All we have for them so far is water bottles with personalized labels, pamplets I made about what to do around town, we're going to get the pins, I want to get Clark Bars, any other ideas?
Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pickle pins/OOT bags

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Heinz building downtown
  • Options
    jrsygrl10jrsygrl10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my mom took the reigns on this and spent an afternoon in the strip district.  she came back with: pgh popcorn, pgh coffee, biscotti, chocolates from amore, pens towels and a bottle of wine from a local winery (not pa heritage, but i'm not sure who it was). i bought baskets 40% off from joanne's and wrapped the baskets with light blue tulle and tied them with black wire ribbon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    they sell them in bags of a hundred in the 57 center downtown - I think they're 25 bucks a bag for non-employees. Our addy is 357 6th avenue - they're open 9-4 I believe M-F.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, good post, I need to start thinking about this too!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost bought these when I was looking for OOT bags, but didn't. They are really cute...wanted to pass along the link. It's the Pittsburgh City Skyline Bag. (I ended up ordering a monogrammed bag from them instead)

http://www.favorsyoukeep.com/welcome.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards