Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Is my photographer being creepy or trying to get more money? Or something else?

Hi everyone. Yesterday, my photographer sent me a message on facebook, saying "There's still time to do a boudoir shoot, you know". (I'm getting married in less than 2 weeks).

My fiance and I have met this guy twice, and he did our engagement photos. I'm just not sure what his intentions are. I don't mind doing a boudoir session but I can't afford it so that's not something I'm considering right now. Just the way he said it is unclear to me. What do you think?

Re: Is my photographer being creepy or trying to get more money? Or something else?

• lizzzbeee said:

Hi everyone. Yesterday, my photographer sent me a message on facebook, saying "There's still time to do a boudoir shoot, you know". (I'm getting married in less than 2 weeks).

My fiance and I have met this guy twice, and he did our engagement photos. I'm just not sure what his intentions are. I don't mind doing a boudoir session but I can't afford it so that's not something I'm considering right now. Just the way he said it is unclear to me. What do you think?

If it was a fb message with that one liner that would be so weird. However, with my photog I did do my boudoir with her and she was fantastic. Unless you have reached out or expressed interest, I would kind of find this weird.
  • Weird and money grabby... mainly money grabby.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • I'd guess money, but male photographers for boudoir seems a little awkward anyway.
  • Boudoir can be done before or after. I am waiting to do mine as a first anniversary gift. I would say $ was his object.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards