Flowers
Options

budget friendly flowers

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited September 2013 in Flowers
Hi i am looking for some ideas for budget friendly flowers. when i got engaged i asked all my female cousins to be in my wedding thats 7 people. i saw a florist who quoted me 700 for 7 bouquets my bouquet, the groomsmen the groom, 2 flower arangements for the church. ( my venue provides the flowers so i do not need them from the florist) its a summer wedding so i wanted to do gebera daisy's for my bridesmades in different shades of pinks and me and my sister who is my moh. i wanted the same flowers and colors except ours would also have baby roses as well in ivory and pink.  my wedding colors are aqua tealish color with black or ivory i have not decided on a second color yet. i mean this price she quoted me was great i had another quote from someone else for the same flowers but she wanted 200 more i am on a tight budget and i am trying to make every dollar stretch.

anyone have any other ideas i am also meeting with someone else who owns a florist in town hes does everything and not just weddings so i think he might be a little more resonable. 

Re: budget friendly flowers

• Options
    700 for that much is amazing. I was quoted $1800 for 6 bridesmaids, my bouquet, 9 boutonnières, and 2 corsages.   I am using hydrangea and roses.
  • Options
    Go to Costco.com and look at their bulk flowers.  The prices are reasonable.  Plus, few guests will remember the flowers.  Promise.  Instead, put the money in the food and entertainment.
  • Options
    I don't know if you're open to silk, but if you are, check out www.lilyofangeles.com I have a smaller bridal party, but I got all of my flowers for about $150.
  • Options
    Hydrangeas are pretty inexpensive and you get a huge bang for your buck.  I love the idea of daisies, which are my favorite flower.  My chuppah was covered in daises and twinkling lights.  Don't toss out the idea of carnations, they really are making a comeback and do a good job as filler flowers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards