Favors
Options

Wedding Favor Saying - HELP!

Hi!

Our wedding is next summer and we will be giving out personalized ice cream scoops for our favors. Our first date was at an ice cream shoppe and we are having ice cream at our wedding instead of cake.  This isn't proving to be a common favor to give away because i cannot find a cute saying anywhere!!!! Any ideas would be great!!

Thanks!
Lauren

Re: Wedding Favor Saying - HELP!

• Options
    I would venture to guess that most people (myself included) roll their eyes at all the "cute sayings" at weddings. Just give them ice cream scoops. They will understand its purpose without a ribbon and a note saying, "We're glad you came to share our dream, now here's a scoop for your ice cream!"
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    lmackinac said:
    Hi!

Our wedding is next summer and we will be giving out personalized ice cream scoops for our favors. Our first date was at an ice cream shoppe and we are having ice cream at our wedding instead of cake.  This isn't proving to be a common favor to give away because i cannot find a cute saying anywhere!!!! Any ideas would be great!!

Thanks!
    Lauren

No cute saying is necessary. If you haven't already explained elsewhere about the ice cream shop connection, do so on the favor.

Attach a little tag with:

"Lauren and FI spent their first date 3 years ago at ABC Ice Cream.

Thank you for celebrating our wedding with us!"

FWIW...DH & I wouldn't need another ice cream scoop...nonetheless two if you're giving one per person. I'd leave it behind. Just be prepared to have tons of extras!

• Options
    Sorry, but I thought a favor was something you were supposed to take home with you?  Ice cream will melt if you don't eat it right away...
  • Options
    doeydo said:
    Sorry, but I thought a favor was something you were supposed to take home with you?  Ice cream will melt if you don't eat it right away...

LOL. Did you even read the previous posts? She's giving away the scooper (you know...the kitchen tool used to scoop ice cream out of the container?). Not a scoop of ice cream. She is serving the actual ice cream as dessert at the reception.

Reading comprehension ftw!

• Options
    Oops.  Lol, that makes much more sense.  
  • Options
    Here,s what started our love may it bring the same for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards