Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Central @ Caesars??

Hi has anybody considered having their wedding reception here in the outdoor terrace???

Re: Central @ Caesars??

• Options
    @lyndsey1 I am having my dinner reception in the restaurant.  It's somewhat pricey but convenient since I am getting married in the Juno Gardens.  I found the banquet coordinator guy, Brian to be really responsive.  Have you made any decisions?  What did you find?  
  • Options
    @jennyjuice09 hi, I have been speaking to Brian via email and he does seem really responsive. I'm also getting married in the Juno Garden. Mine is august 7th 2014. When's yours? I thought the same as you, it's quite pricey but its convenient. I still haven't decided though.
  • Options
    I would not recommend anything outdoors in august. It could be nice but its more then like ly going to be hot and possibly humid. Add a misting system and you're asking for trouble. Thats just my 2 cents I thought I would do outdoor stuff also but decided to bail on the idea due to my july date
  • Options
    @lyndseyj1 We visited Caesar's for a scouting trip in early August. It was hot, but actually not too bad - the Juno Garden is shaded for a lot of the day. We decided to go ahead with the Venus Garden in late June, and we'll just keep everyone inside until right before the ceremony starts and make sure to provide fans and water! As long as you make it clear that guests should dress accordingly and they know what to expect, I think outdoors will be fine, especially for a short ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards