Florida-South Florida

Catering Needs

Hi Ladies!
We all know that catering a wedding can be very pricy. I just want to know if anyone knows of a reasonable caterer that has liability insurance and a liquor licenses for a venue that allows outside catering in South FL (Broward-Miami-Dade)? I am on tiny $8000 budget. I’m sure this may be a stretch to find good inexpensive catering for a wedding….just thought it was worth a shot to ask.

Re: Catering Needs

• There is a place near Ft. Lauderdale called Hugh's Catering.  I have been at events they have done and the food was outstanding.  Also, on a tiny budget, you might want to stick to beer and wine to avoid the cost of alcohol, a liquor license, and an experienced bar tender.  
    Also, if you are not set on venue and your party is not over 80 total, you might consider holding the whole thing at Bimini Boatyard in Ft. Lauderdale.  I always recommend them because they are my go-to for any party.  They never disappoint.
  • Thanks! I will check them out
  • We are using Ralph's catering.  Super reasonable and tasty. What we are doing with him (for my daughter's Spanish Monastery reception) is we are buying the liquor and he provides all the mixers, bartenders etc. This saves you even more money because you can return any unopened bottles.  Hope that helps.
  • i second ralph's catering.. thats my cateror and i have loved his food so far

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @toniab06 If you don't mind me asking, what venue are you going with for your reception?
  • I'm going witht the Ronald W. Shane Center in Miami Beach
  • Thanks I will check them out too!
  • I also recommend ralphs catering, his food is amazing!!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards