Chit Chat
Options

10 days!!!

I just need to go ahead and let out a big WOOOOHOOOOOO here! My Knot countdown started at the 450 day mark, and I officially have ten days left til my wedding!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to keep it contained at work or with friends, and heck I even almost told the guy at the deli counter earlier today and the cashier when I bought my hundredth wedding magazine. I figure if anyone in the world understands how I feel, it's my fellow Knotties. For anyone at day 450, don't worry, I swear the day will get here. And for anyone else who has their big day coming up real soon too, Good Luck and Congratulations!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD BURST!!!!

Re: 10 days!!!

• Options
    I just need to go ahead and let out a big WOOOOHOOOOOO here! My Knot countdown started at the 450 day mark, and I officially have ten days left til my wedding!!!!!!!!!!! I have been trying to keep it contained at work or with friends, and heck I even almost told the guy at the deli counter earlier today and the cashier when I bought my hundredth wedding magazine. I figure if anyone in the world understands how I feel, it's my fellow Knotties. For anyone at day 450, don't worry, I swear the day will get here. And for anyone else who has their big day coming up real soon too, Good Luck and Congratulations!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY I COULD BURST!!!!

YAY! Congrats. Good luck. Whats left on your to do list?
  • Options
    Only the fun stuff! :)  We have some big tupperware bins filled with personalized favors and touches we need to drop off with the wedding planner, and pre-wedding beauty days! Mani/pedi, eyebrow waxing and whatnot... I really feel like all I have left to do is show up in my dress! :) 
  • Options
    Congrats! I bet it feels great to have everything done.
  • Options
    Only the fun stuff! :)  We have some big tupperware bins filled with personalized favors and touches we need to drop off with the wedding planner, and pre-wedding beauty days! Mani/pedi, eyebrow waxing and whatnot... I really feel like all I have left to do is show up in my dress! :) 
    Oh my, I can't wait for that feeling.

Anniversary

• Options
    I know how you feel! I have 15 days left and I am over the moon excited:) I am so ready to have this wedding. Congrats and have a beautiful wedding!
  • Options
    Congrats!!!  Good luck on the rest of your list.
  • Options
    I cannot imagine how excited you must be! Congrats - enjoy the countdown :)
  • Options
    YAY!! I'm 9 days away. It almost doesn't seem real. I remember when it was over 300 days away. I've only got some transportation of family next Thursday (we have to drive out to Primm NV to get 3 of the wedding party while another 5 follow the next day), I'm getting my nails done the day before my wedding, and I have to re-dye my hair since the color has fallen flat.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yayy! Make sure you come back and AW pics. 
  • Options
    295 days to go! Granted, when I came it was like 600 some.. haha. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm now at the 4 day mark!!!!!!! Family starts checking into our hotel block tomorrow! I still am waiting on that final mani-pedi though! I'm thinking Friday afternoon sounds like a good time for it. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards