Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Did I miss something?

Re: Did I miss something?

• Options
    I just noticed that a couple minutes ago too. No clue what's up.
  • Options
    I'm gonna take a wild guess that she didn't get any kind of warning either.
  • Options
    That's what I said! What the fuck?

Anniversary

• Options
    This is insane! What on earth did she do to get banned?
  • Options
    Wait, what?? When did this happen?? That's freaking insane!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Nothing that I can see. Maybe the girl getting married 3 weeks before her PPD complained about her. But even so, Porscha and Jackie keep harping on the 5 warnings. Obviously they've never intended to actually hold to that.
  • Options
    Muppet has asked this same question on the Knottie Tech Help board as well. But yet again, something happens on a Friday night with the typical lack of response until Monday.
  • Options
    Is random banning for no apparent reason just going to be a monthly thing now?
  • Options
    What in the world is going on here? MissHart00 gave solid advice and wasn't crass or snarky about it. Is TK just randomly tossing the ban hammer for kicks?
  • Options
    Are you tired of all the random banning and Knot God Drama then join us. http://tktreehouse.proboards.com/  We are hoping MissHart will be there soon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kjlamb said:
    Are you tired of all the random banning and Knot God Drama then join us. http://tktreehouse.proboards.com/  We are hoping MissHart will be there soon.
    Hopefully she will find her way over there and tell us what happened.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    AprilH81 said:
    kjlamb said:
    She just posted in. Looks like she has no clue what happened.
  • Options
    libby2483libby2483 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2013
    AprilH81 said:
    kjlamb said:
    She's already a member there.  She also just posted, and she has no clue what happened.
  • Options
    AprilH81AprilH81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013

For those who didn't visit The Treehouse...  MissHart00 told us she was banned WITHOUT WARNING.  None.  Zip.  Zero. Zilch.  She stepped away from her computer and when she came back she was banned.

@knotporscha @knotjackie @knotwhoever

If she did something wrong why was there not a warning (or 5 actually).

photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    But it's Friday and they are le tired. We won't hear answers til Monday. If that.
  • Options
    AprilH81 said:

For those who didn't visit The Treehouse...  MissHart00 told us she was banned WITHOUT WARNING.  None.  Zip.  Zero. Zilch.  She stepped away from her computer and when she came back she was banned.

@knotporscha @knotjackie @knotwhoever

If she did something wrong why was there not a warning (or 5 actually).

Deja vu......
  • Options
    A monthly sacrifice to keep us all in check?
    I think you are on to something. I also feel that it's strange that we get so many of seemingly the EXACT same questions multiple times a day....was this normal pre-exodus?
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    We need a Knot Badge for all those affected over the past month - "You've been banned without warning!!  Have fun on your way out."  

• Options
    Grabows14 said:
    I think you are on to something. I also feel that it's strange that we get so many of seemingly the EXACT same questions multiple times a day....was this normal pre-exodus?
    Sadly, yes.

• Options
    Crazy. So weird. I do feel like there's been more people than usual lately who will passionately argue for their bad ideas instead of learning or storming off.
  • Options
    What a bunch of bullshit. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options

This is ridiculous. All the people that were banned (plus the few that are left) are the reason I stayed here instead of joining another site. They are the heart of this board. Its a fucking etiquette board, they should rename it "PPD Paradise" and describe how anyone who goes against improper etiquette will be banned.

@xstatic3333 I was thinking the same thing recently. Along with the overflow of the same topics.

After 6 years and 2 boys, finally tying the knot on October 27th, 2013!

• Options
    Holy balls, seriously?!?! When will the bansanity cease?
  • Options
    Viczaesar said:
    Grabows14 said:
    Sadly, yes.

Just prior to the last cleansing, there were many posts that seemed to be created as some sort of test.  First time posters were all managing to ask questions about PPD's, dropping bridal party members, honeyfund registries, asking for cash, inviting people to showers not invited to the wedding.....all the hot topic posts. Then the shady scheisse began.   

Shortly after that,  even more first time posters arrived,  asking the same questions over and over again.  Many of these new and improved first time posters seem to have added a twist to their MO. In addition to posting a thread just to argue, there is a tendency to post and run.  The OP gets the action going and never returns to the scene of their crime.....

There is a thread on the Invites board that literally turned into a scheisse show simply over offering a vegetarian meal option.  
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, her account was unbanned as of this morning. She was mistakenly included in an IP ban for a spammer that we had in our system. I apologize for it taking so long to get her back, as we do not have moderators on the boards yet while we're away.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards