Florida-South Florida

Checks and a little info

Hi everyone! So lately, I've been having these crazy dreams that the day is finally here and something ALWAYS goes wrong. Either I end up with no music, or someone plays the wrong song, no one knows where to stand, no photographers, and in the last one, I couldn't find my dad! lol

I've been stressing since I've had no help to plan this wedding, and finding some of my vendors was very difficult for me, especially key people like my officiant and DJ, which can make or break the big day!

So in case anyone is stressing to find some of their vendors, here's some of my list in hopes it'll help someone go through a little less trouble than I did to find them lol (click links for more info)

-Bride Gown/Bridesmaids Gowns: David's Bridal (I'd post pictures of mine, but I'm afraid my FI might end up here lol)
-Ceremony/Reception Venue: Diamante's Event Center (food, cake, ceremony decor & reception linens included in my package)
-Officiant: Cynthia Capaccio (she is AMAZING to work with!)
-Photographer: Ville Focus Photography (I'm getting TWO great photographers at an affordable price)
-Hair/Makeup: Starlit Designs
-Wedding Night Hotel (plus weekend): Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Beach Resort (right on the beach!)
-Flower Girl dresses/baskets: Ebay (quality is THE SAME as David's Bridal dresses for half the price!)
-Ring Bearer Tux: Amazon
-Ring Pillow: Etsy (I wanted a pillow I'd want something with meaning that I can display at home after the wedding)
-Invitations: Minted

Now I just have to take care of little details which I hope won't drive me insane lol and then look forward to what I hope will be a magical night and then our honeymoon ;)

Re: Checks and a little info

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards