April 2014 Weddings
Options

dreams about your wedding?

Is it only me or are you guys also having bad dreams about your wedding? Its only happened a couple times. But they are not fun.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: dreams about your wedding?

• Options
    YES! I had a terrible dream. People hardly showed up, my dress was all messed up, didn't have enough time to do my hair and makeup. It was scary!!! 
  • Options
    I have wedding dreams all the time but I expexted it. I have very vivid dreams all the time so a few wedding nightmares were expected.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    I'm glad its not only me SES2014. Mine have been like that. I wake up and when I fall back asleep it just replays.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    They just started! My latest one was that the timing was all off; didn't have time to get ready, rushed to take pictures, etc. This is most likely because I've hardly planned anything yet! Haha. I'm sooo behind.
  • Options
    Oh yes! I was all dressed and primped, and when I opened the doors to walk outside there wasn't a single person there. All the chairs were there but nobody was around. It really freaked me out. I even had a dream that my fiance called it off because he was going to marry my maid of honor instead. She's my sister, married with kids. It's bizarre because I wouldn't imagine that in a million years. I guess we just want our days to be as perfect as possible.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm right there with you gals! Ugh, the worst dreams where pretty much everything goes wrong! :(

• Options
    I've had a few bad dreams now....mostly stuff like vendors not showing up, or my dress not being the way it's supposed to be, not having the right shoes, etc. They are completely random and freak me out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes I've had all these dreams. I get at least 2 a week now. And how crazy I had one about 3 weeks ago of me cancelling ghe venue and just so happens on Monday I did. Weird. Kinda scary and freaks me out a lot. Now I'm looking for a new venue. We looked at one that was beautiful breath taking and we booked it and then all of a sudden it didn't exist.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Every night. We are doing a destination wedding in Vegas. The dreams range from only having six guests to vendor problems. Most of the time it's about what we will need to do once we get to Vegas or even forgetting some vital part of the wedding at home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    having dreams like crzy my most recent one has been i was at the church in regular cloths and my bridesmaids had on their dresses with these ugly hooker heels and I was screaming at them that they had the wrong shoes on in church in front of everyone.... BUT I WAS IN JEANS AND A NICE SHIRT.... oooo just glad it is not only me!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards