Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Need Venue in Northern New jersey

I am looking for a venue for around 100 people price range of 100-120 pp. Open to Friday night reception to bring down price. 

Re: Need Venue in Northern New jersey

• Options
    Try posting this on your local board, you'll get a better response.  On the right side of the page, go to Choose Another Board and select Local Wedding Boards, then click Go.  You will be able to select your local board from the results.  Good luck!
  • Options

Hello! I am from Northern NJ and I had gone around looking like crazy for a venue a few months ago.

I booked at the Atrium Country Club in West Orange for next August. If you decide to visit here I would suggest talking to Bob. He will really take care of you.

One place that really stuck out to me was the Meadow Wood Manor in Randolph. It just seems like an awesome venue. They can tend to get a bit pricy depending on when you are having your reception.

Another place that I liked and I think they would work out a deal is the Knoll Country Club in Lake Hiawatha/Parsippany. They have 2 different venues. The West is the classy place and the East is what I believe to be a more laid back venue.

Last but not least was Perona Farms. They are extremely inexpensive. I think I got a rate of $65pp. But the grounds are beautiful.

I hope that this has helped!!

Ashley. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Thank You! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards