Louisiana-New Orleans

Hotel with a Good Breakfast

I am getting married Sunday, October 13th.  We are looking for a nice hotel to stay at after the wedding that the whole family could have breakfast at on Monday morning.  Are there any New Orleans hotels that have a built in restaurant that offers a nice breakfast? Thanks!

Re: Hotel with a Good Breakfast

• Pretty much any large hotel in the city offers some type of breakfast, but Le Pavillon was particularly nice (AND they offer PB&J and ice-cold milk late night snacks in the lobby!) when we stayed there for a friend's wedding two Decembers ago. 

My FAVORITE NOLA breakfast place, though, is Court of Two Sisters.  Talk about LAVISH selections, and they are all SUPER New Orleans (think turtle soup and grillades and grits and just about anything you could think of).  The restaurant is less than a block from the Omni Royal Orleans, which is a lovely hotel situated right in the perfect location for exploring.  That's my suggestion!  They have a jazz brunch buffet every morning starting at 9 a.m.  I mean, there are TONS of awesome places to have breakfast in the city, from the French Quarter to Magazine Street to Mid-City, but Court of Two Sisters is YUMMY and it's right next to a very nice hotel so it gets my vote. 

-We've jointly decided to medicate any future marital discord with food.-
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards