Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Glam Squad vs. Beauty by Bri?

So I think I am going to pull the plug on Muse Artistry. I'll lose another $55 on it because my wedding is less than a month away, but I don't want to chance it. I tried to voice my concerns but she hasn't responded.

Anyway, I contacted Glam Squad and Beauty by Bri. They both have availability for my date. Anyone have experience with them?

Also sin city makeup is also available.

Thanks for the input. I'm kind of feeling sick over all of this.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Glam Squad vs. Beauty by Bri?

• Options
    Im booked with Bri. I went with her because she offered a group 4 or more discount. I also preferred her makeup look over glam. :) she is also the beauty director for Dior las vegas, so I felt safe with that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm worried what Muse will charge to get out of the contract.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm conflicted too JoDee...I haven't had a problem with Jennifer but all these negative reviews make me nervous. I've contacted Harmony and she's available but I'm not sure what to do yet.
  • Options
    I emailed Jennifer about my concerns on Saturday night with no response. If I don't hear from her by Friday, I'm going somewhere else.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If I were in your shoes, I would rather loss my money than have the stress of her not showing up for my appointment.  Just my two cents! :)
  • Options
    I lost $180 cancelling with Jennifer which is fair cos I did enter into a contract. I will be having a trial with sin city makeup on Thursday and will post my "review". Beauty by Bri is INCREDIBLE with contact.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Options
    After my experience with Jennifer from Muse, I would be extremely worried. She was very responsive every time I emailed or sent a text before getting to Vegas, but if you've read my review on her, it was horrible come crunch time. I definitely could've done without the added stress that she caused me all week and especially on my wedding day. I believe Beauty By Bri is the stylist that the awesome bartender (Jennifer at PBR) told me about if Jennifer cancelled. She said she was one of her good friends. I didn't end up contacting her about them as it was a lot of rushing and mayhem the morning of, so I ended up going with the salon in the hotel. But Beauty By Bri sounds legit. 
  • Options
    I actually found a groupon for $60 that is good for $120 worth of services at Oleksandra Spa at Treasure Island. I called and they said they were good for hair and makeup. I think that's the way I'll go.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I used GlamSquad for a trial and my mom's hair and makeup for a vow renewal - they were amazing! So nice, on time, reasonably priced and very fun. My mom was crying, she felt so beautiful. 

I've booked them again for my wedding day.
  • Options
    I just sent Jennifer an email. Let's see how long it takes for her to respond and how much it will cost me to cancel.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would rather lose money than have that stress on me. 
  • Options
    I've booked glam squad for my wedding in June next year and they have been excellent over email with lots of positives comments on here. Reasonable price too
  • Options
    I ended up getting the group on for Oleksandra and that's the way I'm going to go. However, I must say that Brianna has been great in communicating her price list and even sent me a follow up to try to get me booked in time. I bet either would be great to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just booked Bri.  Her communication is great and I am looking forward to working with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards