Michigan-Detroit
Options

AWESOME Vendors!!

Just wanted to give props to all of the incredible vendors I used for my wedding this past weekend.  I got most of them based on online reviews and people thought I was crazy to use people for my wedding that I had never seen in action.  But it all worked out fabulously, so I wanted to make sure to spread as many good reviews for all of the future MI brides out there.

Gary's Catering out of Wixom did the food and people RAVED about it.  They worked with us to create an awesome menu in our budget and let us mix and match between many different catering menus.  They were able to create the upscale BBQ menu that we had envisioned and everyone (including us) loved it.  Even during their busy season the communication was good and they went out of their way to make sure we got what we wanted.  I'm looking forward to working with them again!

Reinhardt Blooms out of Saginaw did the flowers and they were amazing, exactly what I had imagined, something different and wild flower-y, nothing like anything I've seen at another wedding.  She put together all of my bouquets, corsages and bouts and gave us a TON of bulk flowers to use for my DIY centerpieces.  Everything was so different, I got so many compliments on them.  They even delivered all of my flowers to the farmers markets they attend in my area so I didn't have to drive out to Saginaw to pick them up.  I will definitely be meeting up with them at the local markets and continuing to buy their lovely flowers.

We rented all of our linens, tables, chairs, lights and our tent from them.  Their prices were the best in town, and all of their equipment was immaculate, I didn't feel like I was using stuff that was old and dirty and used by a million people before me.  They also were incredibly helpful and professional and even drove out the extra sides for my tent when I changed my mind the day before the wedding.  I will definitely use them again whenever I can!

If you have any questions about any of them or want more details, feel free to let me know!  And happy planning!

Re: AWESOME Vendors!!

• Options
    Gary's catering was on my list of possibles. Glad to hear they wee good. I keep debating between bbq menu or more traditional, can u tell me what you spent on catering. We have apex 150 ppl. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards