Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Where to buy wedding jewelry

Hi ladies!  I live in Pittsburgh but am having a DW in the Outer Banks, so I haven't posted on this board before.  Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions on where to go in the Pittsburgh area to buy wedding jewelry?  I'm looking for a rhinestone necklace and earrings to go with my dress.  I went to Clarissa's Boutique on the South Side and found earrings I liked, but they were $280.   Maybe I just haven't looked at much jewelry yet, but that seemed like a lot to spend on earrings that I'm only going to wear once.  Any suggestions on other places to check out would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Re: Where to buy wedding jewelry

• Check out Swarovski's (there's one at ross park mall) or even Macy's - that's where I found my earrings.
  • I purchased mine online from Nordstrom. Free shipping and free returns if you dont like them! I got earrings from the Nadri line and they are gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would also suggest checking on Etsy, if you've already got an idea in mind of what style you're looking for.
  • Henne jewlers is a great place , excellent quality and great prices.
  • Trunk Show Boutique in the South Hills has all kinds of great stuff!
  • agreeing with some PPs--

i bought my earrings at macys. (didnt wear a necklace)

i bought a BEAUTIFUL rhinestone cuff bracelet from etsy but the seller was from pittsburgh so that was cool! Bridal Bling is the shop (click here)

i found so much i loved on etsy. the only issue there is that you cant see it in person before you buy it.

if you dont want to spend a lot, you could look at charming charlie's at the south hills galleria. a lot of it is cheapy looking but some is nicer, and they have a section of rhinestone jewelry that sort of vintage/ old hollywood glam. i wish i would have looked there before the wedding, i probably would have gotten earrings there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks so much for everyone's input.  The search is on!
  • Try "The Jewelry Theif" located in sewickly. TONS of beautiful costume jewelry for great prices! Also check websites like ideeli.com, beyondtherack.com, & hautelook.com....you have to check the websites periodically because what the sell constantly changes, but occasionally they have great jewelry
  • I've been looking on Etsy for my jewelry and have already made a couple of purchases this weekend. :) I'm hoping I love everything that I got. There are so many unique pieces available! 
  • I can't imagine a wedding without Etsy! I got my dress, my shoes, my bridesmaids' shoes and all of my bridesmaids' jewelry on there. 
  • There's a boutique in The Galleria in the South Hills area, it's called Charming Charlies.  They've got costume jewelry in every color imaginable!  
  • Bought it all online. Etsy and "Nina."

• I got mine on eBay. Matching necklace, tiara and earrings for $22 with shipping and its beautiful

Seller: noxandra
  • Why don't you try the online shopping for the same. There are so many stores online which ship to your area and enjoy the day.

• I love a website called Eve's Addiction. Sterling silver and lots of bridal jewelry options, sets, etc. they show a lot of pieces that are inspired by celebs, and Tiffany inspired jewelry, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards