Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reception Options, Bellagio or Four Seasons?

Hello Knotties, it's my first time posting here :)

My other half are planning our wedding WAY in advance - May 2015. We are from Australia and have our eyes set for a Vegas wedding with about 50 friends and family making the trip. We've started looking at our options, and really like the idea of the Mesquite Room + North Balcony at The Four Seasons (Staci Kirk has been so lovely!). There aren't that many pics floating around of the space with a dance floor though.

I'm wondering if you knotties had have your reception there, and have pics?

Another option is one of the Monet rooms at Bellagio, but we haven't really had much correspondence there. I think I just love the idea of gettin hitched and celebrating at the Bellagio!

Our current budget is around USD20k, not including flights and accomodation.  My other half is trying to get me to stretch it to USD25k so we can go for the Four Seasons All-Inclusive Package with Mandalay Bay,... but I haven't budged yet (mostly because the pics I've seen of the ballrooms aren't too nice?)!!

Re: Reception Options, Bellagio or Four Seasons?

• Options
    I dont have any pics july 2014 here but skip back a couple pages and there are some for the bellagio. Sd210 was just married there and maybe of some help
  • Options
    Yes, if you scroll down you'll see pics from my wedding last month at the Bellagio.  We had the ceremony on the Grand Patio and a reception for 75 people in the Monet Ballroom.  I'm happy to answer any questions you may have (and I wrote really long reviews).  Be sure to ask the Bellagio what if they have a food and beverage minimum for the date you want.  For us, it was $20,000 F&B minimum for a Saturday night in August. That was before tax and gratuity, so it adds up FAST.  But perhaps they have other times during the year when it is a lower minimum. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks ladies, I'm having a look now! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards