Ohio-Columbus

Venue for large wedding help

Hi all :) My fiancé and I are getting married in march and are having problems finding a venue. My fh comes from a large family so there will be 350 people or so at the reception. We are having the ceremony in Delaware so we would like the reception to be no more than a 30 min drive (marysville, dublin, plain city, etc) from there since we will have out of town guests.We are looking for something that will allow us to bring our own alcohol as my fh brews his own beer and have outside catering and of course is budget friendly

Re: Venue for large wedding help

• Check out the recent post about plumbers and pipefitters hall - that place is HUGE! It's near OSU, so a little further south than you were hoping.  

Also, check out recent post "reception places that do not make you cater" - there's some ideas there you can check out....

The Makoy Center in Hilliard, and Vila Milano in Westerville can both hold your group - but I don't think you can bring in your own bar or catering.

St. Charles/Walter's Commons can hold your group, AND you can bring in your own food and bar - but it's east of downtown Cols.

• Here is the site I use to find places like that:
    It notes if you can bring in your own alcohol.
    Does Ohio Wesleyn have any facilities?
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards