Wisconsin

Location for ceremony-not outdoor

Hi guys, looking for specific ideas of places to have a ceremony. Not a church (we originally planned to have our ceremony at a church, but latest we can have it begin is noon and I'd like a 3:30 or 4 ceremony) and not outside because it will be very hot and I don't want guests to be miserable. Our reception is at a golf course but they only have one banquet hall, which will be set up for our dinner, so that won't work. Looking for somewhere in Brookfield, Waukesha, West Allis, Muskego area. Thanks!

Re: Location for ceremony-not outdoor

• Hmmm. Have you tried the Rotunda Banquet Facility? Otherwise perhaps the Mitchel Park Conservatory? It is a little further down I-94, but well worth the extra 10-15 minutes and you could easily take your photos in there.
  • I'll look into those, thanks! By the way, thanks for your recommendation of Light Source Photography, 99% sure we are going to go with her. I LOVE her work
  • She's phenomenal. If you can get Karen, her second shooter, do it. Complete pleasure to work with. I am sorry I am a little overzealous tonight about this. We saw the rest of our shots tonight and they are incredible. She got me crying during my father daughter dance and it still tears me up!
  • The Gardens is a church but not in the typical sense.  They offer three different ceremony times.  11:30, 1:30, or 3:30.  It's north of where you want to be though but it is beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards