Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Bridal Shower Invitation Wording >>> HELP!

Hi! So i am hosting a bridal shower for my sister at a restruant. I am going to cover the cost of food and drinks the guest dont need to worry about anything. What should i say so people know it will be paid for and they dont have to worry. I just want to say something simple. I was thinking of saying Hosted by Me but im not sure if everyone will get the fact that it is fully covered.

Re: Bridal Shower Invitation Wording >>> HELP!

• Options
    JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited September 2013
    cheraylyn said:
    Hi! So i am hosting a bridal shower for my sister at a restruant. I am going to cover the cost of food and drinks the guest dont need to worry about anything. What should i say so people know it will be paid for and they dont have to worry. I just want to say something simple. I was thinking of saying Hosted by Me but im not sure if everyone will get the fact that it is fully covered.
    I've never been to a shower where it wasn't hosted.  I don't think you have to worry about that.

ETA: When you put your name and phone number/email for people to RSVP to, it will be especially clear that you are hosting it. 
  • Options
    Unless its common in your area to charge guests who attend a bridal shower at a restaurant, I think you are fine going with a standard wording.  Just say that it's hosted by you and you are the RSVP point person.  Even if a guest happens to bring cash to pay their own way, you will be the one who gets the bill from the restaurant, so you would just tell that guest that their contribution isn't necessary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards