• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New Hampshire

Vendor Reviews

My wedding was July 20, 2013.  I posted these right away on wedding wire but just realized I never posted on here.  Copying and pasting these from there.

Ceremony & Reception Space: Ragged Mountain Resort - Danbury NH
Ragged is so beautiful and an amazing place to have your wedding. The pictures from the outside ceremony area and from inside the reception with all the white lights look so pretty. The pictures on their website don't do it justice. I was lucky enough to visit on a day where it was set up for a wedding so I could see how beautiful it is. 
I was able to go up a few days before our wedding to set up the reception area so I didn't have to worry about that the day of, which made life a lot easier! It was also great that there are a few places to rent for the night if you want to stay right at the resort. There are also a few other places nearby if you are coming from far away like I was. We wanted to save our guests the 2 hour drive home so we rented a few out for people to stay the night. 
Rosanna and Brenda were great to work with and quick to answer any questions I had. I worked with Rosanna leading up the wedding and Brenda was my contact for the two weeks before and she was the one there the day of the wedding. She was running with me walking down the aisle reminding me to look up and smile!

Photographer: Falco Photography - Manchester NH - (falcopics.com)
Bob did an awesome job with our wedding photography.  He was there early to take pictures before the wedding (not even part of our contract) and flexible about how late to stay.  I didn't plan out many photo ideas, but Bob had tons of ideas for us and he ended up capturing more great shots than I could have imagined.  Our pictures turned out fantastic.  He had them posted online while we were still on our honeymoon and mailed us our disc within two weeks. 

DJ: Matt McElroy - Brentwood NH
Matt was made our wedding awesome! He was there from before the ceremony throughout the reception. He played great music while we ate dinner and got people up dancing when we were done eating--even got people to join us for our first dance, which I was worried about. He totally listened to my do not play list, even when people requested those songs (until I told him scrap the do not play list and play whatever people requested). The dance floor was packed at our small wedding and I am so happy Matt was our DJ to make it happen!

Flowers - GlobalRose.com
Our flowers arrived at our house 3 days before the wedding.  We put cut them and them in water and let them fully open until our wedding day.  I ordered the Specialty Combo Pack so I wasn't really sure what to expect but they were beautiful, colorful and the perfect amount of stems for us.  Good thing my sisters were good at arranging them though because I was pretty bad at it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards