Hawaii
Options

Hair & Make Up on Oahu?

Hi!

I am getting married on Oahu and just wondering if anyone had recommendations for Hair & Make up? 

Re: Hair & Make Up on Oahu?

• Options

my best friend is using Studio W of Honolulu

• Options
    I used Flaunt Makeovers and had great results! If you go to their location at The Wedding Cafe in Waikiki, they will reduce the price. They did such a great job!

http://www.flauntmakeovers.com/services
  • Options
    I used Dorys Flotin from Maleana Cosmetics and Lisa from Atlantis up in North Shore. Both highly recommended!
  • Options
    Hey I just had my wedding on Oahu on Christmas eve! I used Sarah from Whik'd Hawaii. She was awesome she did such a good job I was kind of scared of having someone do my makeup but she was great! She uses airbrush makeup, it's waterproof which is good for the humidity in Hawaii haha 
  • Options
    Hello @missmwood! Congrats on your engagement! I too am getting married this November in Honolulu! I've read some previous posts you have made and received some great information from you! :) now hopefully I can help you out! I used to live in Hawaii for several years and actually worked at MAC Cosmetics in Ala Moana mall so I know a TON of makeup artists and hairstylists but there are two very talented, very AMAZING artists that I'd like to recommend in particular :) For makeup you may wanna check out Bailee Nakaahiki her website is baileenanaahiki.com (her makeup application is flawless!!!) And for hairstylists Holly Tomita from Reve Salon is absolutely amazing not to mention the sweetest person ever! She really listens to what style you want and trust me, there is nothing this little lady cannot do. Color and style. They work as a team and have a website you can check out: hairmakeupbeauty.com Hope this helps :) best of luck and happy planning :) aloha \m/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards