Flowers
Options

Flowers

In place of a typical bridal party, the girls involved with my wedding ( there are 6 of them) are going to be giving me individual flowers that make up my bouquet.
I will start down the aisle with 3 flowers already wired, but then the girls will hand me one each to finish it off.
I can't find anything in all my searching that would make a quick way to clip/tie/or keep the flowers together while I made my way the rest of the way down.. I don't really want to stop and tie ribbon ( I just think they wouldn't really stay together that way) around them before I make my way down the rest of the aisle... does anyone have any suggestions for this?

I thought about a hair clip, but then I also thought certainly I'm not the only one who needed this and hopefully someone on here can help!

Thanks,

Becka

Re: Flowers

• Options
    You could just hold them together for the ceremony and perhaps tie them with ribbon or something afterwards.
  • Options
    HappyAnjelHappyAnjel member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited October 2013
    I think holding them together for the ceremony and tie them together after is your best bet.  You could also use a rubber band/ hair tie and stick them in that as you go until you can wrap them up. I'd try to get something green that won't stick out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards