California-San Diego

HELP!!!! WEDDING VENUES IN SAN DIEGO FOR AZ GIRL

Hi everyone, I am looking to do a wedding in Southern California and my budget is about 15K. I live in Arizona so this would be a destination wedding. Does anyone know of any all inclusive yachts or venues near the beach? I was looking at Electra Cruises and Hornblower, so if anyone has any insight, I would really appreciate it. We are looking in all of Southern California. We are possibly looking at July or August of 2014. I am starting to lose hope and San Diego is our dream destination!! Thank you!!

Re: HELP!!!! WEDDING VENUES IN SAN DIEGO FOR AZ GIRL

• Flagship Cruises also do weddings. I'm not sure about $$
  • if you would consider a food truck to cater it, it can save money, and it's fun. Try sdfoodtrucks.com to find trucks for catering.
  • My wedding is at the Mission Beach Women's Club....its right on the water and super cute. Our entire budget is around $13k, give or take some, and we are having no problem sticking to it. We're having a taco cart cater our reception, margarita machines, dessert and candy bar, etc. Totally possible!
  • We just booked at Wedgewood in Fallbrook.  I think they are totally affordable and they have an all-inclusive package, which might be nice if can't be driving out here to look at wedding stuff all the time.  
  • chelsrocks4chelsrocks4 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2013
    I booked my wedding in Vista, CA at Shadowridge country club. It is close to Oceanside and they have an amazing all-inclusive package. Right now its $7500 plus taxes and fees (when I booked mine it was $6500 and the total is $8750) and that includes ceremony site, reception site, table linens, plates, silverware, 2 tray passed or'derves, 2 entree options, a wedding cake (from a preferred vendor), a groom's cake, tableside wine service, champagne toast, iced tea and coffee to drink, and a dance floor. It is such a gorgeous venue too. The package covers 100 people, otherwise its $67 for each adult and $15 for each child over. BUT if you have over 100, just count all the adults in your group of 100 and make any overages children (they gave me the idea). It's so close to the beach, I am going to take my wedding photos at the beach!
  • We're booked at the Island Palms Hotel and Marina in Shelter Island, San Diego.  Almost all inclusive, all you need is the photographer and DJ but they have great recommendations (preferred vendors).  Lauren Miller has been wonderful.  The venue can accomodate your wedding ceremony outside overlooking the yacht club and the reception in one of their rooms.  Absolutely beautiful!  We're so excited!  Good Luck!

Here's Lauren's information:

Lauren Miller

Catering Sales Manager<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

BEST WESTERN PLUS Island Palms Hotel & Marina

Phone: (619) 222-0561

Fax: (619) 222-9760

Direct: (619) 814-1107

Email: lmiller@islandpalms.com

www.islandpalms.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards