November 2014 Weddings
Options

November Wedding Colors!

I am planning a November 8, 2014 wedding. For our colors we are doing charcoal grey and blush pink. The dresses will be gray, and then accents throughout the reception and ceremony will be blush.. What other color combinations are all of you other November brides doing?

Re: November Wedding Colors!

• Options
    Oh how weird! One of my main colors is gold, but we've been throwing around blush and charcoal as well! I think we will end up doing gold, champagne, charcoal, and pewter. Girls will probably wear champagne or charcoal.
  • Options
    Hello!  Our wedding is November 7, 2014 and our colors are each of our favorite color...deep purple and deep red.  And our venue has suggested we also use champagne for the reception.   I'm so excited!  :-)

• Options
    I love the idea of champagne! 
  • Options
    I am November 1st as well - w are doing a deep purple with burnt orange :)
  • Options
    I'm going the complete opposite direction and thinking about aqua, white and a beige/tan color for a beaach rustic country theme. I live in south Florida so we don't really have a fall season. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our wedding will be on 11/15/14 and we are doing earth tones like browns, greens and cream colors with a rustic style.
  • Options
    Ours is also on November 15, 2014 and we are doing Royal Purple. I wanted to do green and gold, Green bay Packer colors, but most of our groomsmen are Bears or Vikings fans, so FH said no. So we decided on Royal Purple, FH's fraternity color and will accent with peacock feathers(my parents have a ton from when they owned peacocks and they shed their feathers) and blues and greens. My BMs willbe in purple dresses, and the GM will have purple ties.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    Ours is Nov. 8th, and I hate the idea of "wedding colors", usually meaning two colors with one as the "pop" color. In no other decorating or fashion sense is this "only two colors" idea used. Think of an amazing hotel lobby or and awesome bar/restaurant, or your really stylish friend's favorite outfit, or a friend's newly-decorated living room to-die-for. It's a lot more than just two colors. 

With that in mind, our venue has white walls and cement-gray floors, so I'm planning on white, gray/silver, and black as the "main" colors (tables, chairs, linens, etc.), but I"m not sure exactly what will be what yet. I think the centerpieces are just going to be greenery, in a few different shades of green. I think my bouquet will be deep red roses, and we may have some individual flowers (in the napkin, or the water glass, or something) in deep purple and cobalt blue. I'm planning to ask my bridesmaids to wear jewel tones--deep red, emerald greed, cobalt or even a navy blue, deep purple. I think it would be amazing to get some nice chargers and/or glassware in jewel tones as well, but we'll have to see about the costs. 
  • Options
    Our wedding is Nov 1, 2014 and we decided on purple, gold, and off white. My bridesmaids will wear purple but my fiance and his groomsmen will be wearing grey suits.
  • Options
    msb112, you and I are wedding date twins! Our colors are navy blue, lilac, and ivory. My bridesmaids will wear navy and the guys will wear gray suits with navy ties. We'll incorporate the lavender into the flowers, etc. 
  • Options
    November 14th here.  We're 98% certain our colors will be black and gold/ champagne.  Our venue's decor kind of limits what works but it's a hotel that was restored from a 1890 Beaux-Arts style home and I think black and gold are going to look amazing for that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm doing the same! With silver also,
  • Options
    I'm going with classic black and white with gold accents. Our venue has an amazing chandelier that provides a classic elegance to the location.
  • Options
    I'm 11/15, picking specific colors was though for us. We are just going to do neutrals accented with gold and copper, and if other colors with thir way in, so be it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 11/1/14 and we are doing burnt orange and grey.  Just ordered the bridesmaids dresses and can't wait to see the color!
  • Options
    November 16th here. We're doing navy blue and a variety of whites/off-whites (ivory, champagne, silver). We wanted to throw in some clover green accents, but it just feels like we're shoving it in when it doesn't really go with the other colors.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    My date is November 1, 2014 and my colors are navy blue and coral. I'm doing a sunset beach wedding in Florida...and those colors really popped out to me.
  • Options
    I'm November 15, 2014 and were doing blush pink & light grey for colors. 
  • Options
    I'm November 15, 2014 and we're doing champagne. Need to consult with florist about possible colors for the bouquets and centerpieces.
  • Options
    Hi!!! My wedding is also on the 8th of November. Our colors are Fucshia Pink, Black and Silver
  • Options
    Our ceremony will be on the beach in St. Augustine, Florida on 11/8/2014. Our colors are Fucshia Pink, Black and Silver
  • Options
    I'm 11/1/14 and we are doing burnt orange and grey.  Just ordered the bridesmaids dresses and can't wait to see the color!
    I'm 11/8/14 in Florida - We're doing Burnt Orange and Charcoal Gray too!  Don't you love it!?!  Debating on coordinating BM dresses or not, which did you pick?
  • Options
    We're 11/15/14 in Oregon and doing a deep purple, orange and charcoal gray wedding :)
  • Options
    My wedding is Nov 8th. colors are black and white damask, silver, and shades of purple: orchid and violet. 
  • Options
    My wedding is 11/22/14.  We are doing charcoal grey and yellow, daisy themed.  We are in coastal NC.   
  • Options
    11/22/14 in Orlando, FL. We are also doing sapphire blue and ivory colors knowing that the natural greenery from our ceremony site will blend in nicely. 
  • Options
    jmvance said:
    I'm 11/8/14 in Florida - We're doing Burnt Orange and Charcoal Gray too!  Don't you love it!?!  Debating on coordinating BM dresses or not, which did you pick?
    We chose a long orange dress for the bridesmaids.  I don't like how grey dresses look with charcoal tuxes.  My bridesmaids are a little worried because they weren't able to try the dress on in the actual color, but I think it will be perfect!  We will have matching ties and vests for the groomsmen.  

• Options
    I am doing a light, lavender purple and ivory!
  • Options
    Getting married 11/8/14 and we're doing navy gingham and lilac!
  • Options
    We'll be on 11/22/14 and are using peacock (David's Bridal) with blush pink and some silver. Hard to pick when it's technically still fall but so close to December!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards