Missouri-St Louis
Options

Venue on a SERIOUS budget!!!!

i have been doing soooo much research and everything is just so very expensive! we are very thrifty and i have a huge family that will help in every way...so a DIY wedding is totally perfect and okay with us...but finding a venue for under 1000 is seemingly impossible! I just found out about Quail Ridge Lodge today and will call them tomorrow, but it is about an hour away from our family and friends. 

does anyone know of a venue that isnt a VFW hall or Elks lodge for under 1000? We are super laid back and want a fun, unique, and laid back wedding next November. All the barns are so expensive and we want to cater ourselves. 

Thanks!!!

Re: Venue on a SERIOUS budget!!!!

• Options

If you are looking to hire ushers/servers for your wedding please contact timehavenevents@gmail.com, we have reasonable prices and are very professional.

We will handle all the stressful aspect of your reception so you and your guest can enjoy the reception without any worry.

THE USHERS

WE WORK SO YOU DONT HAVE TO.

• Options
    Sorry I'm no help with thrifty venues but if you are still looking for a photographer I HIGHLY recommend Ikon Photographs! David is AH-MAZ-ING! www.ikonphotographs.net
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Let us know if you find something. We're in the same boat. We loved Quail Ridge, but they're booked so far out. Good luck...

• Options
    Space 15 on Locust. No room fee and only a $2500 food/beverage min.
  • Options
    I am having my wedding in Webster Groves at the Masonic Temple...its under $1000 :) Good luck!
  • Options

We just booked at all occasions in st charles. It was 26 dollars a person for full bar buffet and the cake. There are no venue fees on top of it. That was the cheapest route we could find.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards