Massachusetts
Options

Venues That Allow Homebrew

We plan on a May 2015 wedding and I wanted to get started on finding a venue pretty early (or at least just starting to look at our options) and I'm having a near impossible time finding a venue that will allow us to make all of the beer and wine for the wedding.  Have any of you heard of any places that will allow us to do this?  We're willing to go in Central Mass, Western Mass, and Southern New Hampshire.

Re: Venues That Allow Homebrew

• Options
    What type of venue are you looking for? We are doing an outdoor wedding/reception and the venue allows us to bring in any legal beverage we want.  
  • Options
    ffemt14 said:
    What type of venue are you looking for? We are doing an outdoor wedding/reception and the venue allows us to bring in any legal beverage we want.  
    We're planning on doing an outdoor wedding as well.  We're thinking a rustic theme and our favorite bbq place will hopefully be catering it.  
  • Options
    We are having our wedding at the Bernardston Kiwanis Park in Bernardston, MA. It has a large pavilion with an attached kitchen, and a large open field. I have pictures if you'd like. 
    Camp Keewanee in Greenfield, MA also allows you to bring in your own alcohol.  

• Options
    We actually were just at Lefty's Fest there, so I know the place.  Thanks for the help :)
  • Options

There is an Inn in Lenox that I believe you can BYOB, but they can't accommodate very many guests (I think its called Rookwood Inn)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards