Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Las Vegas Wedding Chapels - Advice please :)

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post on here, yay! I was hoping some of you could provide me with some advice. My fiance and I went down to Vegas for a friends birthday but then decided to get a few chapel tours in while we were there. We visited the Mandalay Bay, Wynn, and Aria Wedding chapels. All were very beautiful, however, the Aria wedding chapel definitely stuck out as the most beautiful and modern chapel we'd seen. Both my fiance and I agreed it looked like something you would find in Manhattan or LA. We loved the fact that it was so intimate as well with it only having one chapel so we would run into any other wedding during our 2 hours there. The pool table and ESPN in the grooms lounge did help my fiance to love it a little bit more too LOL. I have to admit though the large vanity and lounge area of the bridal room was very appealing as well!

However, I am a little worried that the aria wedding chapel is still so new. I've seen and heard a lot of things about both wynn and mandalay so it makes me a bit more comfortable doing a destination wedding knowing the experience is there. However, the beauty of the aria chapel cannot be ignored as it was just stunning and not cliche in anyway. Plus the staff was incredibly sweet and seemed extremely knowledgeable. They were actually a bit more helpful than the staff at the other two venues.

What do you all think??

Re: Las Vegas Wedding Chapels - Advice please :)

• Options
    I'm a bit biased because we picked Aria for exactly the same reasons as you. I love what it includes and my coordinator has been awesome about my ridiculous questions. I also feel because they are so new their prices aren't too bad yet as well as how flexible they are (ie. approving a vow renewal package on a Friday, offering to get approval for my aisle runner). I don't think many other chapels would consider this (this is just speculation since I haven't talked to any others). Also, I feel like the chapel doesn't need many other decorations. Though, their floral package for aisle runners and bouquets are a bit ridiculous ($3000 for flowers and candles down the aisle?!)

I can try and attach the floral package if you'd like it.
  • Options
    I'm a bit biased because we picked Aria for exactly the same reasons as you. I love what it includes and my coordinator has been awesome about my ridiculous questions. I also feel because they are so new their prices aren't too bad yet as well as how flexible they are (ie. approving a vow renewal package on a Friday, offering to get approval for my aisle runner). I don't think many other chapels would consider this (this is just speculation since I haven't talked to any others). Also, I feel like the chapel doesn't need many other decorations. Though, their floral package for aisle runners and bouquets are a bit ridiculous ($3000 for flowers and candles down the aisle?!)

I can try and attach the floral package if you'd like it.
  • Options

Hi! Thank you so much for the advice :). You definitely have a point. We opted for the Social Event package that they have since it seemed so simple for them to just plan both our Wedding and Reception all in one. The coordinator said that she would be able to give us a 5% discount off the entire package, which doesn't seem like a lot but at the end of the day it would save us around $500. She actually told us too that we could do a beautiful aisle decor with that money at the we saved and showed us some pics. Wow $3k! That's crazy...i know they had a really extravegant one for that much but we didn't want something that big...can you please attach what they sent who? Who's your coordinator??

Thanks again!

• Options
    We are getting married at Aria as well. I'm so in love with the chapel as well as the staff!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Marcela is our coordinator. She's great! The only thing that rubbed me the wrong we is we made an appointment and were waiting a little (which we get - the appointment before us ran over) but then she showed us the chapel/bridal/groom suite and then we're standing in the hallway and she asks if we have any questions, as if she wants us to leave. I thought it was weird they didn't have any over the 'extras' printed or in a book or anything. She had to ask the receptionist if she could pull up the floral packages. It was extremely informal and I kind of felt as if I was putting her out. By the end of the meeting I was a little more relaxed, but again it still rubbed me the wrong way.

It won't let me attach the floral package. Sorry!
  • Options
    Hello all I have booked the aria for next September and also going for the social event just looking at different food options. I have not seen it as I currently live in Switzerland but it is our favourite hotel in Vegas. Not sure if I will add floral as the prices are so high and my coordinator told me they could move my floral to the social after the ceremony for an extra charge so I don't think it's worth it. If there is any info you could share as I have not seen it only by pics which look fab. Now just need to decide on songs and bouquet. Thank you in advance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards