Massachusetts-Boston

Former Boston bride selling beautiful Enzoani Blue wedding dress

Hi girls -

I got married on 8/19/12 and am looking to sell my beautiful well-taken care of wedding dress. I purchased the dress from a small boutique in Quincy, MA. It is from the Enzoani Blue collection - originally purchased in a size 10 but has been altered. At the time of my wedding, I was about 130 lbs and am 5'3" tall. The top was altered into a sweetheart neckline, and bra cups have been sewn in as well. It has never been hemmed because it was the perfect length with the high heels I wore. It is like a diamond white color with a little shine to it, has lovely ruching throughout the top and side, which cinches at one side of the waist. There is beading throughout the dress and some of it is a gorgeous canary yellow color. There is a small train to the dress and has all of the ties on the inside so it can be bustled. It has a built-in corset and delicate buttons down the back.

I also have a custom-made veil that goes with the dress. The women who owns the boutique I bought my dress from makes her own veils. She is fabulous!

The dress has been cleaned since the wedding.

The original price paid for the dress was $1400, and the veil was $200.

I am looking to sell the dress and veil together for $1000, or best offer.

Please contact me with any questions or for more pictures at my email - jessicamlima8 @ gmail.com

It really is quite a beauty - and I would love to sell this dress to the right person! Thank you!

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards