Not Engaged Yet

Procrastinating...

2»

Re: Procrastinating...

• @PrincessTinyFeet - it was insane and I'm glad it's over.  H has a LARGE (extra-large!) family, so it got out of control quickly.
  • High school me thought I would rule the world, and then maybe get married by 32 (I have no idea why I picked that number).  Then I would have babies after.

Real world me, threw all of that out and got married to a dbag when I was 24.  By 25 I was divorced and decided to work on my high school plan of ruling the world again.

At 34, I still do not rule the world (with my boss's help I should be one step closer next year!), but I just married H last month and we're TTC.  So I guess high school me was pretty close to my actual.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • High School me thought I'd be married at 22/23 (I was 36).

High School me thought I'd have babies at 24/25 (I'm 38 and still trying for that first one)

High School me didn't really think about what my wedding would be like.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @suie211 - I love that your plan is to rule the world :)

• @PrincessTinyFeet - Ya... Black pants covered with chains, black everything. Black makeup (including lipstick). I would spend hours on my make up just making sure it was solid black! And the giant black chokers I use to wear!!!!

But, I still want my own library one day. Just a room filled with shelves and shelves of books. It does not have to be huge... but I want one of those sliding ladders too! I was always jealous of the library from beauty and the beast.
  • @psychbabe314, I wanted that library too!! I just wanted to be in a big warm castle reading books on a snowy day!

@suzie211, Im glad youve got good stuff going now! Hopefully you dont have to ride too long on the TTC train!

@cu97tiger, Im starting to think delaying it is the way to go. The people who wait and really give it thought seem to be very happy for doing so!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards