New Hampshire

Marry & Tux- Nashua NH

I wanted to put this out there for the NH brides, as well as the surrounding states that Marry & Tux in Nashua is amazing. I have been panicking for the past 18 months about not being able to find a dress because I am plus sized and I had no problems at all! The consultant was amazing, the owner of the store came to talk to me herself and I walked out with my dress after going in there thinking it was going to be a terrible experience. I couldn't have been happier!

Thank you ladies for being so fantastic I couldn't keep it to myself!!!

Re: Marry & Tux- Nashua NH

• How were the prices of the dress there?  I've heard good things, but nothing about prices.  I'm on a budget (just like everyone else) so I don't want to drop $1,000 on a dress.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In all honesty the prices are high. My dress was discounted and was still $800 but so worth it. Its so beautiful!
  • That is a beautiful dress!
  • KD+AR Beautiful dress!!

My budget is right around $800 so hopefully I can find a discounted one haha
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I went during a sale time, I would suggest calling them before you make the truck up there. It was a fantastic experience! I really appreciated how they made me feel, and if you are a self conscious plus size girl you will understand.

• I had a great experience there, too and my dress was $1000.
  • KD+ARKD+AR member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    I am glad... If you need any alterations at all, go see Lourdes. Marry and Tux should have given you a list of seamstresses. Lourdes does amazing work... she pulled out the zipper and put in a corset; she added extra panels to the inside of the lace to give my hips a bit more room. she added sleeves and bustles and pulled out the boning in the chest area and reshaped it to accommodate my chest better. She was reasonably priced and so nice!
  • They are more expensive.   I priced out the dress I wanted at 3 different bridal stores, and they were the most expensive.
  • KD+ARKD+AR member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    I think it depends on what you are looking for....Some of the dresses were outrageous, but for the quality of my dress was far superior than the one I loved at DB and cost less.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards