Rhode Island

I'll tell you what happened to this loser....

My husband and I hired him to video our wedding in October of 2012, it's now almost a year later and guess what???  NO VIDEO!  After doing some research it seems he's operated under Bellevue Productions, Newport Wedding Films and we hired him under the name Robert Charles Wedding Films.  I have no address for him, however you can go to his current website to find his phone numbers but good luck getting in contact with him.  He spent forever on the phone with me to get us to hire him, did show up the day of our wedding with 2 other camera men, but then disappeared off the face of the earth.  After about 4 months of not hearing from him I began to call him with no luck.  I also had my wedding planner reach out to him and he finally responded with a bunch of excuses and apologies.  He then created a link on his website where you could view the progress of your video production.  Our original delivery date was June of 2013, which then got pushed back to July of 2013.  It's now September of 2013 and still NOTHING!  There are also at least 12 other couples on his website that have yet to receive their videos as well.  This man is a THEIF and a CON ARTIST!  Who knows how many couples he's stolen from over the years...not only their money, but the memories of one of the most important days of their lives.  How horrible a human being can you be to take that away from someone.  I have threatened that my attorney will contact him, but had been holding out in the hopes that he would deliver our videos.  However, after finding all of this horrible information on him, I now doubt that our videos will ever come.  Not sure how he chooses who he's going to screw over and who he's not, but he seriously misjudged me when he took me for a fool.  I WILL NOT stop until Bob Manning gets what he deserves.  He messed with the wrong bride!!  If you'd like to contact me, please feel free to do so at wozniak.kelly@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards