Not Engaged Yet
Options

If anyone is bored...

So there was some insane madness on TB over the weekend. I can't link to it because my work computer hates TB, but if you go into the 3rd Trimester forum and read the thread titled Birth Certificate Question, that'll be the one. Warning: There is A LOT of very mean name calling, but considering some of the things OP posts, some of them are warranted. OP deleted a bunch of her posts, but thankfully folks qouted most of it before she did. I spent an hour in bed reading it's 12 pages of pure madness.
"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
 "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

Re: If anyone is bored...

• Options
    CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited September 2013
    I'm not very far in but this woman is horrible! 
    Quoted text from TB below. Who calls themselves a "kept woman"????

He will get a divorce once the time is right. There are too many factors to consider doing it now. I'm in no rush so I don't see why you all are. I am quite the kept woman, new car, very nice home in an upscale neighborhood and he has set aside an expense account forme. All of these things are in MY name so I am not worried about his wife having any control over my finances. If we wait to put him on the birth certificate it will just be until after the divorce. In the meantime we will continue our relationship and lives as normal. We spend plenty time together, vacations, trips and such so I'm sure spending time with our child will be a non issue. So there will be no question of "where is Daddy?"

• Options
    I am, in fact, very bored right now. I'm reading and bummed that so many of the OP's posts are deleted! 

Also, why the fuck does TB get un-anonymous 'love its' and we don't!?

• Options

This sure is some craaaaazy reading...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Here's the link for anyone that's interested: CLICK

• Options
    The legal document part is pretty great.

also, @swazzle, I anonymously liked your post :) 
  • Options
    jessntim3 said:

We all have ways of getting what we want...
    "Yup. And yours make you a fucking filthy whore."

Man the girls on TB don't pull punches. 
  • Options

Wow...that whole post is just craaaazy.

• Options
    Wow...I'm only on page two but WTF?

@cschiano - I thought the "kept woman" thing was really weird too.

• Options
    @cschiano you're right - the legal part is hilarious. I'm also getting a big kick how around page 11 she starts trying to correct eveyone's grammer.  Wtf??

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yeah the legal posting made me laugh/snort/fart so loud that I woke up Donald.  And her "Post deleted. Moderators take note." shit had me rolling.

And for some stupid reason it won't show up in red. And I click red and green shows up. WTF TK?

"Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    Also, thanks for posting the links @swazzle and @cschiano!

• Options
    I am only on page 4 (I got sidetracked, damn you to hell work!) but did you guys see her profile? 

• Options
    I was reading from my phone, but I saw the pictures of the 10,000 pairs of baby shoes. My response to that was "Oh, dear god."

• Options
    edited September 2013
    Little late to the party, but DAMN.  The pictures and posts on her profile are just insane. All those baby shoes?

The one comment of "Why should you be tired? All you do is lie on your back...."  .... I mean, damn. I just don't know.

ETA: There's really women out there THAT PROUD to be the other woman? Sometimes I wonder if people troll just for the attention with stories like this one. That's wishful thinking on my part, I suppose.
  • Options
    I have no words for that train wreck.  Its been good entertainment.
    photo bridalparty.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I couldn't read it at work. The first thing I did when I got home was read that and I had the same response @cu97tiger has.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    **Shudder** That was fucking terrible! Terrible...but entertaining.
  • Options
    Ive been watching that debacle for 2 days now! Its a tribute to how crazy that girl is by the fact that the drama bled all the way over to the knot!
  • Options
    **Shudder** That was fucking terrible! Terrible...but entertaining.
    Okay so for some reason I read this in the voice of Ollivander in Harry Potter when he's talking about Voldemort "Terrible (yes)...but great." Which is probably a little bit darker than you meant it :)

• Options
    lmaoooo omfg @Bethsmiles I am dying right now (off the record if I were to guess which wand chose you I'd say it would have been a birch wood, unicorn hair  8 3/4", but don't quote me on that :P). My first ultrasound is on Thursday. After finding out I was pregnant, I lurked on TB, but after reading that particular thread I am scared to post ANYTHING. I doubt that I'd get that reaction/face that type of hostility but holy bejeezus they keep shit real...
  • Options
    @bride2b71614 - Yeah it seems like they get away with a lot more over on TB. That thread wouldn't have made it very far on TK.

• Options
    Ive been watching that debacle for 2 days now! Its a tribute to how crazy that girl is by the fact that the drama bled all the way over to the knot!
    It bled all the way over to the What to Expect forums!

• Options
    That was ONE HELL of a shit show and I loved it!  That girl is seriously cra cra andher poor poor child...

• Options
    I finally started reading it, and this quote from the OP pissed me off:

"My child will be what makes him a father and a real man."

Because men without children are fictional. I bet the jerk's poor wife isn't a "real woman" either because she couldn't have children. I hope that's MUD.
  • Options
    http://ioneglobalgrind.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/oprahhead.gif?w=1024&h=600

This is amazing!

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Do people over at TB not know how to fucking quote?!

• Options
    @Maggie0829 - My thoughts exactly! So many posts were lost. So sad. 

• Options
    @Swazzle - I am also so happy you posted a link to her profile.  The amount of bags and shit she was taking with her to the hospital gave me a good 10 minute chuckle.  I can only imagine the hospital staffs faces when she walks in with all that crap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards