Not Engaged Yet

Ask me anything

So, I have a somewhat busy day, but I know I'll be on here a lot (but not between 9-10:30a). So.... ask me anything!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
Still here and still fabulous!

Re: Ask me anything

• What toppings do you like on your pizza?

What's your favorite beer? 

Why are you so pretty?

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited September 2013
    Swazzle said:
    What toppings do you like on your pizza?

What's your favorite beer? 

Why are you so pretty?
    I like meat (that's what she said). Really, any kind of meat, pineapple, or occasionally mushrooms.

Michelob Ultra. Though I did have a really good Elderberry Hefeweisen this weekend. Yum.

Good genes and a great orthodontist. Oh wait, did I just say I think I'm pretty?  ;)

Here are my maternal grandparents:

• Awww I LOVE old wedding photos!  Your Grandpa is a cutie.

What fall show are you most looking forward to (new or returning)?

Where are you planning to go on your next vacation?

If you could do any job in the world (mony is no issue) what would it be?

• What made you fall in love with Mr. Tiger?

What's one sport or hobby you've always wanted to try but haven't yet?

Will you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what? If not, what's your favorite costume fron another year?

What are you having for lunch today?
  • For when there is a baby Tiger, what is your favorite girl's name and favorite boy's name? Does Mr. Tiger agree with your favorites?

How is the pup doing?

What is your favorite new thing that you've discovered about your new town/area of the country?

I have a lot of favorite girls names - Charlotte (Charlie), Catherine/Katarina, Annamarie
    Favorite boys names are tougher. We have one we agree on (which I'm not telling anyone). I also like DH's name as a Jr (we'd call him JJ). We also like Miller (my maiden name) but our friends JUST named their son Miller, so we prob wouldn't use that for a boy. Maybe Miller for a girl and call her Millie (my grandma's name). DH hates that, though.

He's doing great. The side effects from chemo are getting worse/longer (diarrhea for several days), but other than that, he doesn't even know he's sick. He turned 13 last week :)

Hmm, there are plenty of good restaurants within walking distance, which is great. I'm also really looking forward to the leaves changing colors. Oh, and if you drive about 25 minutes, there is an awesome running/biking trail along the Potomac. Oh, and there are about 100 wineries within 50 miles of here :)

• @cu97tiger - I love Elderberry Hefeweizen! Your grandparents are a great looking couple, that totally explains it :)

• We have the same favorite girls name!  I love Charlotte Ann (Charlie or Lottie) for a girl.

Good to hear that the puppy is doing well. 

How are the winery's out there?  Do they grow/bottle a certain type of wine in that region?

• If you could have a do-over for one moment of your life would you take it and what would it be?

• Awww I LOVE old wedding photos!  Your Grandpa is a cutie.

What fall show are you most looking forward to (new or returning)?

Where are you planning to go on your next vacation?

If you could do any job in the world (mony is no issue) what would it be?

@amapola14 

What made you fall in love with Mr. Tiger?

What's one sport or hobby you've always wanted to try but haven't yet?

Will you dress up for Halloween this year? If so, as what? If not, what's your favorite costume fron another year?

What are you having for lunch today?

Fall show - I'm looking forward to New Girl and HIMYM.

Our next real vacation will probably be to Phoenix in March for a friends wedding.

I would be a college sports reporter/announcer.

Mr. Tiger - the fact that I was totally myself with him and felt loved. No more trying to 'impress' someone. It was so freeing.

Sport/hobby - skydiving

Halloween - I don't really like halloween. I like it for kids, but adults dressed up freaks me out (kind of like clowns or mascots). The last time I dressed up, I wore my prom dress and went as an '80's prom queen'. My next favorite costume was the year I went as Steve Bartman. Easiest costume ever. This year, I'll be in Reno for work, so I'll get out of any festivities.

Lunch - Lebanon balogna sandwich with a side of carrots and celery.

• @doubless07 - There are some really good wineries out here. I'm not wine-savvy enough to know if they are known for anything, but they really are a fun thing to do... 

@minskat30 - I'm a big believer in that changing one thing about your life would change everything, so I'm reluctant to answer because I love where I am right now. But if I HAD to pick one, I wouldn't have accepted a beer from a certain person on a certain night. It led to some pretty rough consequences that I still think about to this day.

• What is one thing on your bucket list? Why? Any plans to do it/see it soon?

Where should I live in MD?

What do you love about fall?
  • cschiano said:
    What is one thing on your bucket list? Why? Any plans to do it/see it soon?

Where should I live in MD?

What do you love about fall?
    Bucket list: skydiving, vacationing in an over-water bungalow, meeting Justin Timberlake
    Why: Adrenaline rush WOOHOO, because 'hello relaxation!', and just because

You should live in Germantown/Gaithersburg because that is only 30'ish minutes from me and we could hang out all. the. time.

I love wearing sweatshirts and jeans and boots. I also love seeing the leaves change colors.

• When the little tigers get here, would you rather be a dance mom or a soccer mom?

What was the very first alcoholic drink you ever had?

Did you and DH ever cross paths unkowingly(think Ted and the mother, HIMYM style) before fate intervened and connected you two online?
    photo bridalparty.jpg
  • suzie211 said:
    When the little tigers get here, would you rather be a dance mom or a soccer mom?

What was the very first alcoholic drink you ever had?

Did you and DH ever cross paths unkowingly(think Ted and the mother, HIMYM style) before fate intervened and connected you two online?
    100% soccer mom... but I also will want my girls (if I have them) and boys (if they want to) to try dance classes.

I had a beer mixed with Hawaiian Punch. It was actually pretty good. I only drank about half of it.

Nope. We lived on opposite sides of the country and never vacationed in any of the same places. We may have both been in the Detroit area at the same time visiting when we were kids.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards