Wedding Woes
Options

tough love couples

i mean, i think we all knew that steve was going to hate Hate HATE porsche. but really, he just needs to make her cry.
however, steve needs to work on his communication skills. "you're pissing me off" isn't enough to make someone like porsche change, because she doesn't care about steve's feelings. maybe do something like take away her makeup or something.

i really wish they would give kyle a makeover. i think he makeup is a little extreme.

YES -- christopher is exhausting, just exhausting. he's just "on" and performing all the time. broadway shows have intermissions, dude.

i really think the woman who had paj during the whole mannequin thing should have just asked him, "oh, a lot of women have 'crossed your path?' would you say you have a lot of stds, or would you say you have had most of the stds?"

i died x forever at judy's auction and i clapped hard when she didn't have to go out with the dude in the denim tuxedo and the neon earrings. girl, you have been through a lot and you didn't need that.

Re: tough love couples

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards