Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Florists, DJs, Photographers-oh my!

Do you all have suggestions for florists, DJs and photographers in the Pittsburgh area?

We are on a budget and I want a vendor who is honest and good to work with.

Anniversary

Re: Florists, DJs, Photographers-oh my!

• cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the Pittsburgh Board!  Hope you post often.

There is a Sticky post at the top of the board with the same post title as you just wrote.  If you click on it, there's a link there that will lead you to all our typical reccos for those vendors.
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved my photographer Paul Meyer, he did such a great job and had my pictures online within a week.  www.paulmeyerphotography.com

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Too expensive for my budget. Thanks though.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are using A Crystal Clear Sound Video Photo.  They are very reasonably priced. www.accsvp.com.  One friend has used them and one other friend is going to use them---and they are very easy to work with.
  • LetsHikeTodayLetsHikeToday member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Caitlin Thomas as a photographer. I can't gush about her enough! Www.caitlintphotography.com
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you tell people your budget for these things, they might be able to help you find good vendors in your range.

My photographer (Randi Voss) is amazing but if Paul Meyer's out due to price, so is she.

My florist (Val Brooks) is incredibly affordable and has been so great to work with so far.
    My DJ (Red Hot Chameleon) was used by others here with good reviews.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards