Illinois-Chicago
Options

Comparing Reception Venues

IrisheyeIrisheye member
First Comment
edited September 2013 in Illinois-Chicago
I'm looking for a reception venue in Downtown Chicago or Lincoln Park. Does anyone know of a good site/tool to compare the venues based on capacity, price, options, etc. It seems daunting to find and narrow down the options. I'd love any advice you can offer for selecting a venue.

Best Answers

Re: Comparing Reception Venues

• Options
    Thanks for the replies! Since I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel, maybe you can help me with this. . .

Any suggestions for 250 guests at a place that has everything included: catering, cake, linens and chairs?

• Options

Where in Chicago are you looking?  I'm probably going to be doing mine at the Northbrook Hilton and their package is motly all-inclusive.

Most hotels and banquet halls have all-inclusive packages.

• Options
    Irisheye said:
    Thanks for the replies! Since I don't want to have to reinvent the wheel, maybe you can help me with this. . .

Any suggestions for 250 guests at a place that has everything included: catering, cake, linens and chairs?

Germania Place is literally one stop shopping. Pick a package (I think there are 3 options) and be done.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for your replies Joanne and Kat! I'm looking for a place downtown.
  • Options
    Not a problem.  Germania Place is in the Gold Coast so fairly close to downtown.  (My FSIL actually lives right next to it.)  It's a beautiful place.  My parents wanted me closer to where I live so that is why I am ending up in the suburbs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards