Florida-Central Florida
Options

Do any of you have issues getting caters to respond?

I've just started emailing/calling vendors and I'm having a lot of trouble getting caterers to respond to me.
Venues get back to me in hours, bridal salons in minutes, and only a couple of caterers will even get back to me with a few general questions.

So far only 2 or 3 have responded and one was with an incredibly unprofessional response (one line, no greeting, all grammatically incorrect, and not very reassuring).

The one that has been most responsive also seems to be very expensive so I would like to get some other estimates, but I can't if people won't freaking get back to me.

Re: Do any of you have issues getting caters to respond?

• Options
    I'm working with cocktails catering for my catering and open bar. They have been nothing bust fantastic and respond to my emails within the day. It's surprising so many caterers won't reply to you. Maybe you're wording your emails a little odd?
  • Options
    I have also had great dealings with Cocktails Catering. They are very prompt with their responses and are very honest with their answers to my questions. I am even looking into some of the venues they suggested!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards