Honeymoon Discussions

Sandals St. Lucia/ Antigua

I am really interested in going to either St. Lucia or Antigua. Has anyone been to the Sandals in either resort and have any comments? I've heard mixed reviews about both.  We are really interested in doing something all-inclusive and our budget is pretty flexible.  If anyone has stayed at an all-inclusive besides sandals on 1 of those islands, those suggestions would be much appreciated. thanks ladies!

Re: Sandals St. Lucia/ Antigua

• We've been to both Sandals Grande St. Lucian and Sandals Grande Antiguan. Reviews and pics in link above my siggy pic. HTH
  • Thanks so much!
  • I recently came across Cap Maison in St. Lucia, pretty pricey but it looks GORGEOUS.
  • We went to Sandals Antigua and LOVED every second of it!! I would go back in a second! It was beautiful, the food was good, the pools were clean, the rooms were clean, the drinks were great, the activities were fun, the beach was great, it was all AMAZING!! Paradise! 
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just got back this weekend from St. Lucia. 
    It rocked our FREAKIN SOCKS. 
    We stayed in the walk out cottages at Halcyon but wandered through all three resorts and did ziplining and hiking the Pitons. AMAZING. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards