Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Place Card Help

Hey Guys!

Flowers, Reception, Pink, Orange, Wedding, Modern, Tropical

Quick Question! I just started to do the place cards. My wedding is in November and my colors are orange and pink. I found this picture of a place card that I love and that seemed simple enough. I don't know anything about place cards as tonight is my first night of even thinking about them. So two hours into google searching, ive come up with nothing :( I'm so behind on my wedding planning to begin with so I thought I would ask you guys about this! Any help would be appreciated!  Is this picture something I can find on a website or would you guys say that someone made these place cades as a diy project. I am fine with making them or buying them. I would rather buy them but I don't see anything for sale that looks like this. Also, would you just say that was a piece of ribbon right? The picture isn't too clear so I just wanted to make sure. Every time I search for something like this to buy with the word ribbon, I get results of a ribbon tied into a bow. Can someone give me their thoughts on this. I know this is probably a ridiculous question!

Thank you!!

Ashley

Re: Place Card Help

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards