Nevada-Las Vegas

Reviews

So we are home and I am now a married woman :) Just a big thank you to everyone on the board and also to vegasgroom without you my wedding would not have been as amazing and special.

FIT FOR A BRIDE: A++++ Debi did an amazing job on my dress and the fact that they pick and drop off the dress to the hotel was perfect.

YOURS FAITHULLY: A+++++++ I never intended to have a wedding planner at the beginning but so glad I did in the end, Faith was great. She was always responding to my emails, very warm and friendly and nothing was ever a problem for her. I only paid for 4 hours for the day of my wedding so she could ensure my reception venue was set up ready for our arrival, but Faith was in constant contact before the wedding with not only myself but all my vendors, asking if I needed anything else planned etc, even after the wedding she sorted out an issue I had with my party bus not turning up after my reception. If you are planning the wedding from out of town, Faith is the best money you will ever spend.

GLAMQUAD: A++++++ Amazing, Amazing, Amazing, So happy with my hair and make up as was my bridesmaid, sister in law and Mother (who wasnt even intending to get her make up done). I would honestly recommend these guys to anyone, friendly, professional and quite honestly magicians ;)

TODD WILSON: A+++++ He is superb, just gets on with his job, never gets in the way, takes picture of everything and nothing is to much trouble. I cannot wait to see the pictures he took. My guests even commented on how great Todd was.

MANDALAY BAY WEDDING CHAPEL: A+++++ I was due to have my ceremony at the valley of the falls, but of course an hr before the ceremony the skys opened and the place was flooded. When I arrived Melissa was there to meet me and asked if I would like to move my wedding to one of the indoor chapels, I asked her what her advise would be and she said it would be more comfortable for everyone, so she gave me a choice of the chapels and then lead me to the bridal room so I wouldnt see the groom or wedding guests. The chapel was beautiful and minister was excellent, he def put me at ease and made the ceremony beautiful. I was very happy with the ceremony, I only wish they would allow outside vendors as I would have loved Todd to take my pictures. The Cashman pictures are beautiful but so expensive ( although still debating whether to buy the DVD with the rights to all the pictures).

BELLS TRANSPORT: A++++++ On time, friendly patient drivers (stopped for pictures at the vegas sign). Very very happy.

MAGGIANOS: A+++++++++ Everyone should have their receptions here!!!! Everything was amazing from the communication before the day, to the set up of the room, to the food and the staff. I walked into the room our reception was being held and was literally blown away, it was stunning, the event manager was great and nothing was a problem and the food was delicious, the guests were extremely impressed.

THE PALETTE: A++++++ I used Pam from the palette to do my reception flowers and although I had only given her my colours and a brief description of what I wanted, it was like she read my mind. Stunning. I genuienly couldnt have imagined how good they would have turned out.

CALVIN DUNCAN (want to keep calling him Harris lol): A+++++++ If you are having a DJ do not have anyone else, he is great! Calvin is super friendly and had everyone up on the dancefloor all night, he even joined in the celebrations. Honestly my guests loved this man and he is still being talked about, so much fun!!!

TRAVIS ALLEN: A+++++++++ When I first mentioned getting an Elvis impersonator my father told me not to as he said it would be 'tacky' (cause getting married in vegas is so classy lol) anyway he ate his words after the wedding. I hadnt told any of the guests (including my father after his comment) that we were having elvis, so after the dinner and speeches, Calvin announced we had a surprise for everyone and in came Elvis, hilarious, everyone was stunned, we even have a video of my brother standing clapping in amazement and my hubby coming up to him and saying "he isnt real David" lol. Travis looks and sounds the part, extemely happy I never listened to my father, he was far from tacky and completely got the party started ;)

PARTY TOURS: Initial contact was excellent, but on the day they never showed!!! Apparently they got the dates wrong???!!! I still have yet to receive an apology, Faith had thankfully dealt with the situation the next day so I could get my deposit back, but I dont think an email to apologise would have been to much to ask for! Anyway we found a bar and continued the party elsewhere ;)

Again thank you to everyone on this board ;)))

Re: Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards