April 2014 Weddings
Options

bridal party dance

What is your bridal party song going to be?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bridal party dance

• Options
    Like what song are they walking in to? I'm leaving that decision up to them.

If you're talking about having your whole bridal party dance to a song as a "special dance" I do hope they'll be dancing with their dates and not paired BMs with GMs. Those kinds of dances can be uncomfortable for BP members. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    I still have plenty of time to change my mind (as I often do)....but for now it's The Darkness "I Believe In A Thing Called Love" 

@kristbot, I totally agree...those bridal party dances are super awkward and weird!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We aren't doing a bridal party dance.  Instead we are going to have our parents join us at the end of our dance and then go right into the mother/son and the father/daughter dance.  In terms of what they are walking out to, they will be walking out to some wrestling entrance music (think WWE).  Thats our theme so we are incorporating it in little areas.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm doing something very non-American, but I think it is going to be a lot of fun. My fiance is Armenian so we're planning on doing a traditional Armenian entrance. Live musicians enter the reception hall first, then the DJ announces the attendants, they all start dancing immediately, then we are announced and we start dancing. Then everyone starts dancing! And we do this for maybe 10 minutes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards